Cutting-edge discoveries, transforming patient care.
Why should you choose the UTSW Kidney Cancer Program?
- With over 25 specialists across adult and pediatric care, and with more than 80 affiliated research laboratories, possible the largest kidney cancer program in the world
- Survival rates double national benchmarks for stage IV kidney cancer patients, and improved across stages.
- The kidney cancer program at the #1 academic medical center in the world according to the Nature Index.
- One of two to receive a Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) Award from the National Cancer Institute.
Onlyprogram to develop a new drug for kidney cancer going from gene discovery to clinical trials.
- Only program in the US developing immunotherapies with a Nobel Prize winner in Immunology.
- Top 3 urology department in the US.
- Possibly most innovative, broadest, and largest radiation oncology program for kidney cancer.