Shared Hope: Art and Healing
Promotion of art and creativity in children and raising awareness of childhood cancer
- Submissions will be accepted from April 1st to July 15th
- Age groups: Elementary and Below, Middle School, and High School Students
- Theme: hope, life, health, childhood cancer, love and diversity, etc.
- 1 art submission allowed per applicant (2D hand drawn art exclusive)
- Winning pieces will be displayed both during the award ceremony and at various locations throughout the Greater Lansing area afterwards.
- The award ceremony will be held in September, childhood cancer awareness month, with artwork display, origami cranes display, panel discussion on art and healing, and family activities.
- In support of local families affected by childhood cancer